MIDI interface for analog synth
the world's smallest MIDI to CV converter (MIDI2CV)*
dual channel, with Hz/V and V/oct respone user selectable
Now in new, revised version and unbeatable 0.5 cent accuracy!
* if you find smaller one with similar functionality, I'll remove this claim and send you one MIDIMPLANT device for free**. Use the bottom link to reach me.
** this claim is here for about 3 years and nobody got the the free midi2cv device yet so I thought I should do a smaller one anyway: MINICV
To set up channels, scales and more, go to on-line MIDImplant configurator
See the video how MIDImplant passes calibration
please go to online store for more info and oportunity to buy one
- Up to 61 keyboard range
- User selectable V/oct or Hz/V
- Fast response - valid CV and Gate 0.3ms after MIDI transmission ends.
- Voltages with precision within +/-0.5 cent for 1V/oct scale and +/-2 cents in all other cases.
- User settings possible with "MIDI-learn" button, or via MIDI Sys-Ex
- User selectable Volt/octave ratio with resolution of about 1mV/oct, easily adjusted
with use of MIDI keyboard - no trimming screwdriver needed
- User selectable Hertz/Volt range, covering 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 octaves (up to 0.16-5V range)
- Gate output with V-trigger type of gating signal. User selected on-state: power supply level or 0V
- Each output of MIDImplant can be easily configured by the user to generate voltage representation of
MIDI signals like:
- MIDI notes with velocity. One input represents pitch, the other one velocity, while GATE1 controls
- MIDI notes on 2 different channels. Each Gate output works together with paired CV output.
- MIDI pitchbend with full 14-bit resolution
- Any of 120 available MIDI Continuous Controller, e.g. volume, modulation, etc.
- Channel Aftertouch, and Polyphonic Aftertouch
- MIDI Program Change - voltage level represents Program number received via MIDI
- Both outputs can work independently, that means one can be notes, the other - velocity. Or both can
represent pitch of notes on different channels. Or one can be Pitchbender, and the other one - modulation.
Combinations are endless.
- Each output can work on user defined MIDI channel, but if MIDI OMNI ON mode is selected, both outputs
respond to MIDI signals on any channel
- Both CV outputs can generate voltages in range between 0V and 5V
- MIDI THRU output
- activity LED
- dimmensions: 15x25mm (0.6''x1'')
© 2008-2011 Roman Sowa
Last revised December 10, 2011